http://atouchoflavender.net/


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ali and Jason | Calamigos Ranch in Malibu

It has definitely been too long since my last post!  I have been through some very exciting and busy times in the last few months and can't wait to update everyone over the holidays once I find some time to post some amazing weddings and updates. 

I'm thinking my new years resolution will once again have blog more often on the list!

When I first met Ali at our initial consultation I knew right away that I absolutely loved her style!  She had a chic, vintage, yet rustic style which I absolutely adore.  Calamigos Ranch was the perfect location for her lace and lantern inspired flora pieces.  From the waterfall in the backdrop of the reception room, to the outdoor chandeliers and natural vines gazebo.  It was the perfect location for such a perfect couple.  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such a beautiful and intimate day!

We designed her flowers with dinner plate dahlias, peach garden roses, sweet stock, lisianthus, and small touches of queen anne's lace.  Personally a touch a queens anne's lace makes anything rustic and sweet :)

We also customized her centerpieces with a burlap wrap and a hand crafted silver flower with tulle and lace to soften up the rustic style.

Here are a few pictures from the event:
Photography by: Daren Kelley Photography



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment