http://atouchoflavender.net/


Monday, April 1, 2013

Queena + Steve | Castle Green in Pasadena

The moment I met Queena and Steve, I knew they were in love! Their elegant style and fun personality was a perfect match for A Touch of Lavender. I always tell my bride's and groom's my style of planning is simple: "I'm like your best friend for the months to come!" For this couple it's true and I'm so happy to still be in touch with them.

Our planning began with venue hunting and our traffic ridden drive to Pasadena. The moment Queena saw Castle Green she fell in love with it! An outdoor ceremony with a vintage castle background and a building with history and decor that made you feel like a princess. Queena & Steve wanted a wedding that would leave their guests enjoying good food, laughing, and simply celebrating their special day together. Guests were greeted with the lovely sounds of a string quartet as they entered the ceremony. Following the ceremony was the traditional cocktail hour with tray passed hors d'oeuvres. The Reception is where the excitement and fun began. Guests were greeted with a wedding singer, lavish floral arrangements, and a candy/dessert display that would make anyone have a sweet tooth.












 Photos captured by Unique Photography

 

No comments:

Post a Comment