http://atouchoflavender.net/


Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Touch of Lavender New Years Resolution

Dear Readers,

     It's been an amazing journey this year!  2012 was full of love, laughter, and amazing memories.  All my couples and clients in 2012 truly have influenced my style, designs, and creativity.  I truly miss all the moments and planning we spent discussing linen colors and tasting yummy wedding cakes (sometimes not so yummy!).  I love the holidays and am a huge believer of traditions. I always create my own personal new years resolution and I thought it would be a good start for 2013 to create one for A Touch of Lavender!

A Touch of Lavender New Years Resolution 2013
 
  • Blog More. Update ATOL blogs at least once a month.  There's so many weddings and details that I want to share with everyone. 
  • Set up our Etsy Shop!  We craft so many special pieces for our brides and want to share them with the world :) 
  • Set up our Rental Portion on our website! We are proud to be expanding with vintage rentals, lounge furniture, and our photobooth! 
  • Promote/post samples of our couture invite line. We strive to produce one of a kind pieces for our clients. 
  • Twitter More. Pinterest More. Facebook More. (Pretty much everything Social Media has to offer) 
  • Update my profile photo. So many of our photographer friends have offered to take some profile photos for us! You guys are amazing! I know they'll be great :) 
  • Expand our creativity and continue to go beyond our clients expectations!
 
 
Thank You for everyone's support! Stay tuned for some major updates! We look forward 2013 and can't wait to meet all our new clients. As for all our couples please keep us posted. We would love to hear from you! Miss you! 


 

1 comment:

  1. Loving these resolutions, Cindy! Let me know if you need some help achieving some of these ;) I would be more than happy to assist.

    xx

    ReplyDelete