http://atouchoflavender.net/


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Backyard Wedding Sneak Peak


It has been an amazing year filled with inspiration, love, and tons of new friendships.  I've had the privilege of working with so many creative brides!  I can truly say every wedding has been special to me. I promise to keep you posted over the holiday along with a "A Touch of Lavender New Years Resolution."  The to do list is always never ending :)

Here's a sneak peak at a backyard wedding! This wedding was for a beautiful couple who wanted something intimate, unique, and cozy.  I love the idea of transforming their new home into a warm, welcoming, and romantic venue.  Their inspirations came from tons of home furniture decor, backyard wedding blogs, and DIY designs. I promise to share their story along with the beautiful photos captured!

For now here's a sneak peak of the before & after:

Before: 



After: 




No comments:

Post a Comment