http://atouchoflavender.net/


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sheraton | Cerritos Bridal Open House

It was such a fabulous way to spend my Sunday Afternoon.  Meeting amazing new local vendors, brides, and tasting delicious cake.  I love bridal shows, open houses, and expos!  It's simply surrounding myself around everything I love: WEDDINGS. Sheraton Hotel in Cerritos has an amazing team for events from their hospitality to their Catering Manager, Cathy.  The highlight of the event was being able to set up two mock tables.  I simply love creating different designs that showcase to brides the endless possibilities of wedding decor.  I featured a modern mock up as well as a vintage piece using feathers.  Looking forward to working with the Sheraton Hotel in the future.













Thank You Again to all the brides that stopped at my table!  I definitely look forward to working with you on creating your dream wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment