http://atouchoflavender.net/


Monday, August 6, 2012

Angela + Nick | Hotel Maya in Long Beach

 Angela and I instantly connected after our initial consultation. She was a bride with a beautiful wedding vision of iconic ceramic love birds, crystal candle holders, and burlap runners. I believe her wedding style was a elegant rustic look that was put together beautifully.

 Check out the beautiful photos captured by Dahl photography.



During the ceremony they traded the traditional sand ceremony by filling an hour glass with sand that would later be displayed in their home. Guests sent their love and wishes to the new couple by blowing bubbles during the ceremony recessional.


The Reception was filled with a surprise performance by the bride to the groom, beautiful speeches, fun games for the guests, and comedic garter toss.  This was definitely a reception guests walked away from enjoying every minute. I always tell my couples the best weddings represent my couples. From traditional cultural details to details that simply remind guests why you both are together.















Crescent Bay Films captured this beautiful couples love & special wedding moments. Check out their wedding highlights!






Angela and Nick are one of the most sweetest and fun couples I have met. Every meeting I had with them they always made me smile. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and of course a beautiful future filled with tons of laughter & memories! Thank you again for letting me be apart of your special day!


Wedding Coordination by:  A Touch of Lavender
Photography by: Dahl Photography
Videography by: Crescent Bay Films

No comments:

Post a Comment